A little list of little things that lighten my mood and make me happy…
- A good cup of tea. Perfectly brewed and just the right amount of milk. Subtle yet noticeable sweetness.
- Waking up on sunny mornings. Light is a great awakener; it’s not abrupt like an alarm, it’s gentle and peaceful.
- A good belly laugh.
- Stationery. This can be as simple as the purchase of a new fancy pen, or a batch of cards for close family and friends. Ahhhh.
- An informative documentary. Especially the ones about penguins. Love ’em!
- Last but not least, a good prayer. Leaving everything with God.
What ‘little’ things make you happier?